1. Export Contracts After the customer is interested in purchasing products and various terms have been basically agreed, the customer will ask for an export contract or a pro forma invoice so that the customer can place an order. After the export contract is completed, the price terms, packaging, payment method and port of the contract must be reconfirmed before being faxed or scanned to the customer.
2. Booking space The customer can inform the freight forwarder to book the space after placing the order. The freight forwarder should be informed of the exact weight of the parts, especially dangerous chemicals. This is because it is necessary to confirm the destination port. If the weight of the cargo is wrong, it will be difficult for the cargo to board the ship, or there will be additional expenses and even delay the ship’s schedule.
3. Declaration Documents After the shipping space is confirmed, the customs declaration documents shall be sent to the freight forwarder in time (on the day when the shipping space is confirmed or one week before the departure). The whole set of customs declaration documents include: invoices, packing slips, contracts, customs declaration forms, customs declaration orders and verification forms. Among them, invoices, packing slips and contracts should be stamped with long Chinese and English seals and hand signatures.
The customs declaration form shall be stamped with the special seal for customs declaration. The power of attorney for customs declaration shall be made in triplicate. Each copy shall be stamped with the official seal and hand seal. The verification form shall be stamped with the official seal at the two places where the joint is located. The export unit and the code place shall be stamped with the organization code seal. There are three places in total.
The verification form should be filed on the customs website in time, i.e. the port from which the goods leave and the port to which the goods are filed. Before sending, reconfirm whether the documents are complete, the seals are complete and clear.
4. Registration of Advance Collection For customers with advance payment, customers are required to make a part of the payment in advance before sailing, usually 30%. The SAFE has stipulated that for advance receipts not exceeding US$ 30,000, contracts shall be registered on the SAFE’s online service platform, and those exceeding US$ 30,000 shall take the application materials to the SAFE for approval.
After the bank notifies the bank of the receipt of the money, it should fax the corresponding invoice or contract to the bank in time, indicating the amount of advance payment, so that the bank can record the money in the account in time. The next day, you can go to the bank to collect the advance receipt. After getting the memo, register the withdrawal on the foreign exchange bureau website. After the withdrawal is registered, the port IC card will have the amount of advance payment for this ticket, and foreign exchange can be settled.
5. check the documents The forwarder shall contact the forwarder’s operator to check the documents in time after booking the cabin and sending the goods to the port of departure. Other documents required by customers, such as insurance policy, fumigation certificate and certificate of origin, should also be checked in time.
When checking the documents, be sure to be careful and take a closer look at the customer’s requirements to meet the customer’s requirements. The documents must be consistent. Note that for each shipment document, a copy of the bottom should be kept and scanned for future reference.
6. Original documents The shipping company will issue the original bill of lading within one week after the bill of lading is checked. First, the freight forwarder should scan the original bill of lading and reconfirm the contents of the bill of lading. If it is correct, the freight forwarder should mail the original bill of lading as soon as possible. After the original bill of lading is issued, other special documents requested by customers can also be issued.
After all the originals of these documents have been issued, the invoices, packing slips and export contracts will be sorted out. For T/T customers, after receiving the full payment from the customer, mail it to the customer according to the number of copies required by the customer; Documents required by the letter of credit shall be submitted to the bank in time within the validity period stipulated in the letter of credit according to the requirements of the letter of credit.
7. Write-off The freight forwarder will return the verification form and customs declaration form within 30 days after the goods are shipped. When receiving the returned verification and cancellation documents, carefully check whether the verification and cancellation documents and customs declaration form are stamped with the customs inspection stamp, and the customs declaration form should also have the special customs declaration seal of the agent customs declaration bank and the seal of the customs declaration officer.
After that, documents will be presented and submitted on the customs website, and write-off reports will be printed one by one (with official seal). The verification form, customs declaration form (verification form and tax refund form), water form and invoice will be brought to foreign exchange for verification. After verification, the special seal for export verification shall be affixed to the foreign exchange bureau endorsement column (two places) on the verification form, the declaration form (verification form and tax refund form) and the water form.
After the write-off, the special write-off form on the write-off form, the write-off form of the declaration form, the water form and the CommercialInvoice shall be sorted out and filed.
8. Tax refund After verification, make a copy of the water form with the special seal for verification (tax refund is required), and enter the relevant information into the export tax refund operating system together with the VAT invoice, customs declaration form tax refund form, verification form tax refund form and CommercialInvoice.
Take the pre-declaration data USB disk and the typed report form and go to the tax bureau for pre-declaration (or upload it directly to the tax bureau’s pre-declaration system); When there is information in the tax bureau system and the official declaration is notified, take the officially declared data USB disk and report form to the tax bureau for tax refund. Official seal and personal seal of financial personnel shall be affixed to the tax refund statement.
Original Artical，Author：China Trade Agent，if repost，please give references ：https://offers-bg.com/what-is-the-workflow/