To do a good job in foreign trade, you must master these key points!
Many people want to engage in foreign trade, but they don’t know how to do it and what points to pay attention to. In view of all these problems, today I’d like to sum up the points that must be achieved to do a good job in foreign trade. Don’t talk too much nonsense, go straight to the topic!
First: Product Display Product display is a very important link in foreign trade. It is also the first thing that must be mastered to do a good job in foreign trade. What should a good product display have?
1. Accuracy of product title.
2. The product picture is clear and includes relevant product details.
3. At the bottom of the product display, there should be relevant and detailed product introduction, such as the performance, size, etc. of your product. It is best to give the customer a clear feeling. In this way, the customer does not need to spend too much time to learn about your product information. In this way, the customer will have a very good impression.
Second: Online Time According to the analysis of previous foreign trade work experience, customers are more willing to choose online sellers when sending inquiries or buying suitable ones, because in this way they can get timely communication, and through statistics, the most active time for foreigners is 22: 00-4: 00. If this time is online, the trading opportunities will be greatly improved. So did you find out that many good salesmen later became SOHO themselves? Why? Because SOHO works at random hours, it makes use of its communication with customers, so young people cheer up! Strive for yourself to embark on SOHO road as soon as possible.
Third: Response Speed of Inquiry The time to reply to the inquiry is very important, of course, the sooner the better, because foreigners can’t only give you an inquiry, because he has a purchase demand, of course, hope to be able to solve it at the first time, so many times if your inquiry is not answered, it is because the purchaser has bought products from other countries. I would also like to mention here that for such a time-sensitive inquiry, if you can add it to the chat software of the buyer in the first place, it will be more conducive to the fulfillment of the order.
Fourth: quality of reply to inquiries When we reply to the customer’s inquiry, it is not as simple as answering the questions in the customer’s inquiry. We need to do the following:
1. Have you answered the customer’s questions accurately?
2. Whether the reply to the inquiry is simple and organized.
3. When customers compare products, you should not criticize other people’s products, but introduce the relevant qualifications and after-sales of your own products.
4. The most important thing is that you judge the customer’s purchase intention in the communication.
Fifth: Customer Payment Rate The customer’s payment rate refers to the proportion of customers who have made final payment among the different customers who have made orders with the seller, so how to improve the customer’s payment rate?
1. Analyze the reason why the customer did not pay, for example, whether it was because the freight was too high or the service life after sales, etc.
2. Respond to customers’ inquiries in a timely manner, answer customers’ questions carefully and provide good service.
3. Then if you are an old customer, you need to give him some preferential policies. This depends on what your customer provides to the customer. Use these methods to improve the customer’s payment rate.
Sixth: customer repeat purchase rate In foreign trade business, repeated purchases by customers are also a very important indicator to measure the quality of sellers’ products. If our product quality is very good and there are many customers who have repeatedly purchased in the past few months, we can directly prove to uncooperative customers that our product quality and service are very worthy of your trust.
Seventh: Refund Rate The reason for refund is that the refund problem caused by the seller and the proportion of the confirmed order amount in the current month exceed 5%, and the account will be affected. Therefore, it is suggested that the seller should ensure the quality of the products he/she sends out, including the update and maintenance of online products, timely removal of out-of-stock and out-of-stock products, so that our account can ensure the best condition.
Eighth: Dispute Rate Disputes are inevitable in the process of buying and selling, so when customers raise these tangled problems, we should keep in touch with customers in time and propose various solutions to help customers solve these problems.
Number 9: Credibility Products that have already been sold can greatly improve the credibility of your products if they are kept online, because when buyers come to our store to see the previous purchase records and relevant comment scores, they will greatly increase the trust of customers in your products.
Many friends engaged in foreign trade will have their own shops or companies, so we need to learn these foreign trade knowledge, increase the credibility of the shops, and greatly enhance your foreign trade into a single.
Original Artical，Author：China Trade Agent，if repost，please give references ：https://offers-bg.com/master-these-key-points/