Do you know the reasons that affect the beauty of foreign trade websites?
Many businesses have had such distress: after hard work to upload data, the website did not have a good design draft? After checking by UEESHOP designer, it was found that the problem lies in the processing of product drawings!
In the Internet era when content is king, for most websites, products are the first content, and high-quality product display is the key to improving the conversion rate. How to better display products, make your website more professional, and let users have more desire to buy? This article can help you to reveal new ideas.
1. Shooting and revising pictures The principle of “clean and high definition, highlighting the main body” should be adhered to in product shooting. It is suggested to use solid color background or create simple scenes to highlight the texture of the product. White walls are a good background for shooting bulky products.
After the shooting of the product is completed, it is necessary to simply revise the picture and restore the characteristics of the product as much as possible. Refuse to use the red filter, excessive beautification will lead to distortion of products and mislead buyers. If your customer finds out that the goods are wrong, they will probably ask for a refund and stop visiting your website.
If you are familiar with PS, you can adjust the color by hue saturation, color gradation, sharpening and other tools. When processing pictures, do not stretch and enlarge the small picture,
otherwise the distortion will be blurred. Of course, you can outsource the work of this link at one time, saving time and effort.
2. Square is the most practical UEESHOP users once asked: What proportion should the product map use? 4: 3 or 16:9?
If your product is relatively long in the horizontal direction, such as sports shoes, glasses, etc., you can use a horizontal rectangle.
If your product is relatively long in the vertical direction, such as refrigerators, wine bottles, etc., you can use a vertical rectangle.
However, if your products are diverse, then square is recommended. According to UEESHOP market research, squares are the most practical, can be more compatible with various products, and are suitable for different social media and e-commerce platforms.
3. Uniform size All product drawings shall be of the same size. Usually the product detail page has magnifying glass effect, then the best size of the product map is between 1000-1500 pixels, which can not only achieve “magnifying” vision, but also avoid slowing down the web page loading speed due to too large a size.
4. Products account for 80%-90% The ratio of product space to canvas space refers to the ratio of product area to the whole picture area, preferably about 85%. If the proportion is too large, it will appear that the product is indomitable and will burst the canvas. If the proportion is too small and there is too much white space around it, the product looks cheap and crude.
5. Make the product drawing file as small as possible According to UEESHOP statistics, 40% of visitors will lose patience and turn their heads and leave when the webpage loading time exceeds 3 seconds. Picture size is the killer of web page speed, what you have to do is to make the product picture file as small as possible to ensure the normal loading speed of the web page!
Product charts with high conversion rate are of high definition in size, but can keep small file size. It is easy to do this on PS by using the “store as Web (web page) format” function!
Open the picture file, select menu bar “file” = < “save as Web (web page) format”, If the quality is reduced to 60 and saved, the file can be compressed to less than 1M.
For example, as above, the left picture shows a conventional JPG, and the right picture shows a web page format JPG that compresses the quality to 60. It can be seen from the comparison that the compressed product map is very high-definition, so why not sacrifice a little definition and color saturation that is difficult to distinguish by naked eyes for a smaller file size to ensure the normal loading speed of the webpage? This method is suitable for compressing the file size of other pictures on the webpage.
6. All-round display of products Many businesses have such doubts: customers cannot touch the products on the website, how can they provide customers with high-quality and intimate product experience? The method is very simple. It is to provide multiple product pictures, including: multi-angle picture, detail picture, application scene picture and packaging picture.
The CEO of UEESHOP CEO stressed that product pictures combined with scenes can catch people’s eyes, resonate with them, stimulate their desire to buy, and the conversion rate of placing Facebook advertisements is more significant than that of white background pictures alone.
7. Packaging Reflects Quality Packaging is a part of the product and cannot be ignored. The original packaging left a deep first sensory impression on the buyer. Displaying it on the website can better reflect the quality management level of the enterprise.
8. Don’t let the watermark take away the line of sight of the product In order to prevent product drawings from being embezzled, many merchants will add watermarks to products. In order to achieve publicity effect, logo and a series of certification marks will be added to the product.
These practices should be used with caution on independent stations, otherwise they will seriously affect users’ visual feelings and even make people feel disgusted.
If you really want to add watermark, it is recommended to add it only to the original product image in the magnifying glass function of the product details page, and not to add thumbnail images of other pages.
All right, have you got all these caution machines? Success or failure depends on the details. Careful handling of your product drawings can make your independent stand out from the crowd!
Original Artical，Author：China Trade Agent，if repost，please give references ：https://offers-bg.com/affect-the-beauty-of-foreign-trade/