Foreign Trade Sharing -10 Foreign Trade Habits Help You Win Orders
Foreign Trade Sharing -10 Foreign Trade Habits Help You Win Orders In today’s increasingly homogeneous products, the advantages of products can no longer be an absolute factor for us to win orders. The seeds that we have painstakingly cultivated, if we want to blossom and flourish, we have to find another way to win from the aspect of detail service. Only when we have done the details of our work well, can we run out of a way in the bullets to support our families and earn money.
Having said so much, what good habits should we develop? Please welcome the following 10 “Misters of Habits” to make their debut to help us stand firm step by step and reach the peak on the road of foreign trade.
1. Mr. Earnest Take every inquiry and email seriously, and remember not to deal with it carelessly or perfunctorily. Words also have feelings. They can convey feelings to each other. Otherwise, there would be no lovers. There is no agreement on wei letter or qq, making the contradiction come. Therefore, remember to include the true feelings in the reply.
2. Mr. Document Create a document for each customer, and keep the contacted information and transmitted documents. Two new subfolders are created in each customer document, named respectively: received mail and outgoing mail; Mail received should be exported regularly.
3. Mr. Archive Every day, go to several major B2B websites to check information, update products, and record every inquiry received. The customer’s name, telephone number, company name and other relevant information are best recorded in a notebook, or in Word, printed and archived.
4. Mr. analyst Carefully analyze the inquiry, don’t rush back, use Google and other search engines, first understand the company of the other party and some relevant information, and check the time zone of the other party’s country, because it is not a good time to appear too early or too late, just like feelings, it is best to appear at the right time.
5. Mr. tracking The samples sent out should be tracked in a timely manner. You can contact the customers in a planned way and collect their feedback information at any time. Do not type “Shui Piao” on the samples sent out, so that a good start can be lost to yourself.
6. Mr. Go to the forum more often to see what problems others have encountered and the solutions proposed by the Great Xia locks. Write down what you don’t know, in case you encounter them later and are at a loss. You can also make more friends with your peers. They may be able to help you when necessary.
7. Mr. language Learn English more in your spare time, because English is a tool for foreign trade. To be a successful foreign trade salesman, English must be good. In addition, if the market requires, you can also dabble in some small languages.
8. Mr. Pioneer Every day we must set a goal for ourselves, accumulate new customers day by day, try every means to find as much customer information as possible, and then add it, because as much customer information as possible can help me better analyze customers and contact them in time.
9. Mr. freight forwarder Keep communication with freight forwarders. There is nothing wrong with freight forwarders. Try to make friends with several freight forwarders. When we go, we can compare which is cheaper and know more about freight and market conditions.
10. Mr. diligence Doing foreign trade can only prove that you do not have an order if you panic at leisure. You can work overtime at night when necessary, track the order situation, develop one more customer as a customer, and also communicate with the customer more often at night to contact the feelings and deepen the customer’s impression of you.
I believe that after reading this, you will feel that you can’t HOLD on to it. It’s okay. We have accumulated slowly. Habits depend on support, not on speed. Let’s become better and better and meet bigger orders through the law of attraction.
Original Artical，Author：China Trade Agent，if repost，please give references ：https://offers-bg.com/10-foreign-trade-habits/